- Bible Gateway – Search the Biblein English, German, Swedish, Latin, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Tagalog, and Norwegian.
- Bible 101 – A new web-based product from Concordia Publishing House that helps to increase biblical literacy in adults. This easy, cost efficient (not free), and educationally appropriate online course is ideal for the adult learner. Participants start out by learning essential Bible basics and progress to more in-depth analysis and study of Bible books.
- The Book of Concord, The Confessions of the Lutheran Church – The Book of Concord contains documents which Christians from the fourth to the 16th century A.D. explained what they believed and taught on the basis of the Holy Scriptures. It includes, first, the three creeds which originated in the ancient church, the Apostles’ Creed, the Nicene Creed, and the Athanasian Creed. It contains, secondly, the Reformation writings known as the Augsburg Confession, the Apology of the Augsburg Confession, the Smalcald Articles, the Treatise on the Power and Primacy of the Pope, Luther’s Small and Large Catechisms, and the Formula of Concord.
- Lutheran Hour Ministries – Lutheran Hour Ministries is a Christian outreach ministry supporting churches worldwide. LHM produces
Christian radio and TV programming for broadcast, as well as Internet and print communications, dramas,
music, and outreach materials, to reach unchurched people in the United States and more than 30 other
countries. LHM’s flagship program, The Lutheran Hour, airs weekly on 1300 stations, as well as XM Satellite
Radio and the American Forces Network.
- Men’s Network, Bible Studies (LHM) – The Men’s NetWork is an Internet ministry-building resource center. We offer easy-to-use materials that will ignite and challenge the faith lives of men in your group.
- Stuff They Didn’t Teach Me in Sunday School (LHM) – Ever wondered if there was just a bit more to some of those lessons you learned in Sunday school? Well, we thought so too. Join Bruce Wurdeman as he takes you behind the scenes and uncovers “Stuff They Didn’t Teach Me In Sunday School.”
- Women to Women – Woman to Woman® was the award-winning radio program created and hosted by Phyllis Wallace. After more than 20 years and 1400 shows, long time host Phyllis Wallace announced her retirement. Woman to Woman ceased production in August 2011. Archived broadcasts and many other resources of the program are available at www.womantowomanradio.com
- JCPlayZone – The JCPlayZone website is offered by Lutheran Hour Ministries as a safe online play space for children ages 2-6 and their parents.