Mark your Calendars – On January 21st the Mary/Martha Society will host a fun night at Grace in the fellowship hall. Tables will be set for board and card games. You may bring a favorite game as well. You will be asked for a small donation of $2 per person or $5 per family to support the work of the ladies of Grace. There will be snacks and drinks available too. Please invite your friends and neighbors to join you!
- Sermon for the Last Sunday of the Church Year, 2017 | Heaven – Faith, Not Good Works
- Sermon for Thanksgiving, 2017 | Be Thankful
- Sermon for the Twenty-Third Sunday After Pentecost | Be Ready!
- Sermon for the Twenty-First Sunday After Pentecost – Reformation Day, 2017 | Free At Last!
- 500th Anniversary Reformation Worship Service | Michigan District, LCMS
- Pre-Service Concert – 500th Anniversary Reformation Worship Service | Michigan District, LCMS
- Sermon for the Sixteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Heaven, God’s Payday
- Sermon for the Fifteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Forgive and Love Like God
- Sermon for the Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Christ Without a Cross
- Sermon for the Twelfth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Christ – Be a Brick In His Church