We will be sending Easter packages to our four servicemen. A list of items to include in the packages is in the fellowship hall. Sign-up and bring four of one item and drop them off in the church narthax. These goodies will brighten up their blessed Easter holiday. Mailings will be the second week in April. Remember: A soldier is someone who writes a blank check made payable to the United States of America for an amount of up to and including this life.
- Sermon for the Sixteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Heaven, God’s Payday
- Sermon for the Fifteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Forgive and Love Like God
- Sermon for the Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Christ Without a Cross
- Sermon for the Twelfth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Christ – Be a Brick In His Church
- Hurricane Harvey | Support Relief and Mercy Efforts
Tagsadvent Ascension Ash Wednesday Baptism Beef Christ Christmas church Dinner Easter Epiphany ev Events Faith Food forgive Friends General God Good Friday Grace guest speaker Heaven History Holy Trinty Holy Week Info Jesus LCMS Learn Lent love Mark Berlin Martin Luther Maundy Meal music Palm Sunday Pentecost pray prayer Recipe Reformation rev-jay-koehler Rev. Bruce Lucas Rev. Charles Webb Rev. Don Nemec Rev. James Redmann Scripture Sermon Services Synod Thanksgiving Transfiguration Video worship