We will be sending Easter packages to our four servicemen. A list of items to include in the packages is in the fellowship hall. Sign-up and bring four of one item and drop them off in the church narthax. These goodies will brighten up their blessed Easter holiday. Mailings will be the second week in April. Remember: A soldier is someone who writes a blank check made payable to the United States of America for an amount of up to and including this life.
- Sermon for the Last Sunday of the Church Year, 2017 | Heaven – Faith, Not Good Works
- Sermon for Thanksgiving, 2017 | Be Thankful
- Sermon for the Twenty-Third Sunday After Pentecost | Be Ready!
- Sermon for the Twenty-First Sunday After Pentecost – Reformation Day, 2017 | Free At Last!
- 500th Anniversary Reformation Worship Service | Michigan District, LCMS
- Pre-Service Concert – 500th Anniversary Reformation Worship Service | Michigan District, LCMS
- Sermon for the Sixteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Heaven, God’s Payday
- Sermon for the Fifteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Forgive and Love Like God
- Sermon for the Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Christ Without a Cross
- Sermon for the Twelfth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Christ – Be a Brick In His Church