- Sermon for the Last Sunday of the Church Year, 2017 | Heaven – Faith, Not Good Works
- Sermon for Thanksgiving, 2017 | Be Thankful
- Sermon for the Twenty-Third Sunday After Pentecost | Be Ready!
- Sermon for the Twenty-First Sunday After Pentecost – Reformation Day, 2017 | Free At Last!
- 500th Anniversary Reformation Worship Service | Michigan District, LCMS
- Pre-Service Concert – 500th Anniversary Reformation Worship Service | Michigan District, LCMS
- Sermon for the Sixteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Heaven, God’s Payday
- Sermon for the Fifteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Forgive and Love Like God
- Sermon for the Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Christ Without a Cross
- Sermon for the Twelfth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Christ – Be a Brick In His Church
- Luke 1:68-70““Praise be to the Lord, the God of Israel, because he has come to his people and redeemed them. He has raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David (as he said through his holy prophets of long ago),”
- Luke 1:68-70