The word Advent means “coming” and it is our coming King who teaches us to pray, “Thy kingdom come”. This year take your cue from Christ on how to observe this blessed Advent tide. As we light each candle of our Advent wreath, take time to study and pray.
- Second Sunday After The Epiphany, 2019 | Jesus Shows His Divinity
- The Baptism of Our Lord, 2019 | Wanted – Not Dead, But Alive in Christ
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Service Schedule 2018
- The Twenty-Sixth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | Focus on Jesus!
- The Twenty-Fifth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | Sacrificial Living
- The Nineteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | Who’s Side Are You On?
- The Eighteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | Who Is The Greatest?
- FREE Outreach Resources at your fingertips!
- Thank-you Village Market and the Young Family!
- The Seventeenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | What Authority Does Jesus Have?