The word Advent means “coming” and it is our coming King who teaches us to pray, “Thy kingdom come”. This year take your cue from Christ on how to observe this blessed Advent tide. As we light each candle of our Advent wreath, take time to study and pray.
- The Transfiguration of Our Lord, 2018 | See Jesus As Your Savior
- Fourth Sunday After the Epiphany, 2018 | Jesus Is In Charge
- Third Sunday After the Epiphany, 2018 | Follow Christ
- Second Sunday After the Epiphany, 2018 | Come & See Our Savior!
- The Baptism of Our Lord, 2018 | Heaven – We Are His Through Christ
- Sermon for the Last Sunday of the Church Year, 2017 | Heaven – Faith, Not Good Works
- Sermon for Thanksgiving, 2017 | Be Thankful
- Sermon for the Twenty-Third Sunday After Pentecost | Be Ready!
- Sermon for the Twenty-First Sunday After Pentecost – Reformation Day, 2017 | Free At Last!
- 500th Anniversary Reformation Worship Service | Michigan District, LCMS