- The Twenty-Sixth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | Focus on Jesus!
- The Twenty-Fifth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | Sacrificial Living
- The Nineteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | Who’s Side Are You On?
- The Eighteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | Who Is The Greatest?
- FREE Outreach Resources at your fingertips!
- Thank-you Village Market and the Young Family!
- The Seventeenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | What Authority Does Jesus Have?
- The Sixteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | Jesus Heals Our Souls
- The Fifteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | Jesus Cleans His Dirty People
- The Fourteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2018 | Traditions
Category Archives: Worship
We invite you to worship with us. See our contact page for directions.
Holy week begins with Palm Sunday. This is the entrance of Jesus into Jerusalem. Here we see Jesus coming In to the city riding on a donkey. The Disciples and followers spread their robes and palm branches celebrating Jesus coming into Jerusalem seeing Him as their coming savior.
The next events are Jesus teaching in the temple during the
On Thursday Jesus sent his Disciples to prepare the passover meal. That night Jesus was arrested and taken to Caiaphas the high priest for trial.
Good Friday Jesus is crucified.
7 pm, Maundy Thursday, March 29, Celebration of the Lord’s Supper
7 pm, Good Friday, March 30, Tenebrae Service
10 am, Easter Sunday Celebration, April 1
This Wednesday is Ash Wednesday, the beginning of the Lenten season. The forty days, not counting Sundays, has been a time of meditation and preparation for the celebration of Easter. During this time we are invited to reflect on our sins and our need for a Savior.
The theme of our Lenten services, this year, will be; “The Art of Living by Faith”
Our Lenten services will be different this year. Ash Wednesday will be at 7:00 p.m. The rest of the services will be at 2:00 p.m. on Wednesday for the following five weeks. You can see the service schedule in our church’s calendar.
Celebration of the Birth of Christ
God’s Love Come Down
Christmas Eve Candle Lite Service
December 24 at 7:00 p.m.
Christmas Day Festival Service
December 25 at 10:00 a.m.
We invite you to worship with us on Christmas Eve and on Christmas Day. We will be celebrating Holy Communion at our Christmas Eve candlelight service.
Due to the winter storm, tonight’s Maundy Thursday Service is canceled.
7 pm, Maundy Thursday, Celebration of the Lord’s Supper
7 pm, Good Friday Tenebrae Service
10 am, Easter Sunday Celebration
11 am, Brunch and Easter Egg Hunt