This slow simmered short rib will be sure to warm you up on a chilly late-winter evening.
- Sermon for the Last Sunday of the Church Year, 2017 | Heaven – Faith, Not Good Works
- Sermon for Thanksgiving, 2017 | Be Thankful
- Sermon for the Twenty-Third Sunday After Pentecost | Be Ready!
- Sermon for the Twenty-First Sunday After Pentecost – Reformation Day, 2017 | Free At Last!
- 500th Anniversary Reformation Worship Service | Michigan District, LCMS
- Pre-Service Concert – 500th Anniversary Reformation Worship Service | Michigan District, LCMS
- Sermon for the Sixteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Heaven, God’s Payday
- Sermon for the Fifteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Forgive and Love Like God
- Sermon for the Thirteenth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Christ Without a Cross
- Sermon for the Twelfth Sunday After Pentecost, 2017 | Christ – Be a Brick In His Church